Look up your Operating System, Processor, and Memory in Windows Vista:
- Click the Start Button.
- Right-click Computer .
- Click Properties.
- The System Properties window displays the five pieces of information circled below:
- the name of the operating system,
- the installed Service Pack number (a Service Pack is an operating system update from Microsoft),
- the computer processor type and its operating speed in Ghz (Gigahertz),
- the amount of installed memory in your computer system (listed either in megabytes (MB) or gigabytes (GB) depending on how much you have.
- and the operating system type (32-bit or 64-bit).